PROPOSAL APPLICATION / SUBMISSION
Author Contact Information:
Home Phone: _________________________________________________
Office Phone: _________________________________________________
Cell Phone: ___________________________________________________
Email Address: ________________________________________________
Website Address: ______________________________________________
Suggested Title: _______________________________________________
Suggested Subtitle: _____________________________________________
Word Count: __________________________________________________
Page Count Double-Space: ______________________________________
Illustrations/Photos: Yes No How Many: ________________
On a separate piece of paper, typed double-space, please answer the following:
- Give a brief summary of your book.
- Describe your book’s message, benefits, and unique qualities.
- Describe why readers need your book and its message.
- Who did you write this book for? Who do you think your audience is?
- Give a brief description of yourself.
- What promotion and distribution opportunities do you have available for
selling this book?
- What price range would you say your book is worth?
- Has this work been published before?
- Are there any endorsements for your book?
- How did you hear about Apples In The Seeds?
- How much money do you have put to the side to market your book?
Book Trim Size:
4.5 x 6.5 (pocket size)
5.5 x 8.5
6 x 9
7 x 10
8 x 10
8.5 x 11
Book Cover Design:
Please give a brief description that best describes the book cover design you are looking for. If submitting a drawing or JPEG file works for you, please email it to: at email@example.com
Hardcover with dust jacket
How many copies of your book are you willing to purchase for printing?
– Proposal completely filled out
– Author’s Bio with Headshot
Three Chapters (the first, second and the Seventh chapter – Hard copy should consist of margins 1.25 on every side; Double-Spaced; Doubled-Sided; paper clipped.
If you decide to mail it, do not include a self-address envelope. Only send a copy of your first two chapters and the seventh chapter of your manuscript, along with the completed proposal, author’s bio with a head shot photo, and the synopsis of your book. Never submit your original manuscript.
We will contact you via phone or by email letting you know if you met our submission guidelines.
The next step after approval, we would like to receive an electronic version (MSWord) by email of your complete manuscript, double-spaced with one inch margins. We would then submit the contract for your review and comments. Once the contract has been agreed upon, at that time we will move forward with the process of getting your book published. There are several steps involved to which we will discuss with you before moving forward.
Apples in the Seeds, LLC | Publishing offers a publishing experience where we connect with you to meet your publishing needs. You have creativity inside of you that must come out. Believe that you can do anything you put your mind to do, and it will be accomplished.
Any questions concerning the above content please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org